2.01.2012

Happy Global Warming Day Yesterday

Well, I got in a night bike ride last night...22 miles. Had to...it was a beautiful 50 degrees out and it was only 4 hours away from being February. Part of my route was on the rail trail and there were some parts that were still iced over from snowmobiles, so I found myself pedaling with my right leg and unclipping and tri-podding it with my left.

No time to post the results, seems I'm now into Day 2 of dealing with a kidney stone. Went to the hospital last night shortly after I ate after the ride. I peed blood and the pain started about 10 minutes after that. It came on strong and intense, it almost had me in tears. Turns out I actually have 3 of them in there...two tiny ones forming and the other is about 4mm. Of course 5mm is the limit to where they have to blast them apart, so they sent me home to pass them. Nothing happened all day today.

As I type this now, the pain is back again, despite taking the entire day off and being on meds that make me sleepy. Guess I will be out of commission for tomorrow too until this thing passes. Ugh, this sucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment