2.07.2014

Update 29for29

Just a quick update. Have lost 9lbs to date. Pretty sure I won't make the 29lb drop in time for my birthday, but that is fine. Just keep chugging along till I get there. Another 20lbs of fat-meat gone will be tough. I expect as I lose fat, I will be gaining muscle.

Feel pretty good. Portion control is going well. I had some sugar today (two sodas and some icecream) and feel like I'm operating in the red. Amazing how quickly my body has adapted to less caffeine and sugar. Lots of fruits and veggies and no snacking before bed.

Been working out on the trainer, but not as much as I should. Maybe only once a week or so. I have some good interval workouts to try thanks to Rapid Wheelmen members suggestions and need to get on the bike at least 3 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment